DETOX YOUR SKIN WITH THE PURIFYING QUALITIES OF GREEN TEA
Created by a team of skincare specialists. This peel-off mask draws out dirt in clogged pores to reveal a gorgeous, glowy complexion. This antioxidant-rich peel-off mask was formulated by keeping in mind- acne, blackheads, and skin-impurities.
It helps calm irritated skin, soothe inflammation, and reduce redness. The star powers of the blend include green tea and Vietnamese botanical extracts to instantly clean and detox the skin.
WHY GREEN TEA PEEL-OFF MASK?
Revive your skin with our uplifting, deep cleansing Green Tea Peel Off Mask, packed with natural antioxidants, Green Tea, Ginger root, and reviving moringa. Peel to reveal a deeply purified, toned, and radiant complexion.
Use weekly. Peel-Off masks are gentler and more effective than scrubs whilst leaving skin incredibly purified and smooth. You’ll be amazed at how many dead skin cells show up on the mask after use. So why not jazz up your weekly scrub routine and use a peel-off instead!
It helps enhance the absorption of skincare products as it exfoliates your face to remove blackheads, dead skin cells, and debris from your pores.
If you are looking for a power-packed face mask, then this Green-tea peel off mask is the product to invest in.
This is a highly effective skincare product made of naturally occurring active ingredients and is capable of perfectly moisturizing the skin surface and facilitating a youthful glow for future years.
Green Tea: Green Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants, which helps protect the body from free radicals. It has also been shown that Green Tea has the ability to rejuvenate old skin cells that are at the end of their life cycle, with the added benefit of anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant to improve the purity of complexion and restore the even-toned look of the skin.
Botanical Extracts: Chocked with anti-aging antioxidants, botanical extracts help to calm, soothe and re-balance the skin.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
Green Tea has a wide variety of therapeutic properties that can benefit your skin in many ways. The key benefits include:
- Green tea is not just an age-old Asian secret, it is proven to be beneficial for Acne, Sun Damage, and Pigmentation
- Green Tea is antibacterial
- Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant, Epigallocatechin Gallate in green tea has skin repairing qualities and is more potent than most skin-nourishing vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- More recent studies on Acne show that curing acne with antioxidants is effective. One of the main causes of the blocked pore (single acne) is sebum oxidation. Oxidized sebum is sticky and hence it pulls the blackheads, acne producing germs, and dirt from the skin. So adding antioxidants to your skin will reduce sebum oxidation.
- Also, Green Tea has been studied as an effective sun protectant. This may not replace your sunscreen, but applying heavy sunscreen to skin with acne can be suffocating to the skin. So natural sun protectants are a better choice even if they do only half the job. But once your acne is under control, you may start using a sunscreen.
- Green Tea also improves the natural complexion of your skin by purifying it.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing.
- Apply a moderate amount evenly on the face, avoid eye and lip areas.
- Leave on 10-15 minutes until the mask has dried out completely, and then gently peel off from the bottom.
Use: Whole Face
Item Type: Treatment & Mask
NET WT: 40g
1 x Green Tea Peel-Off Face Mask