Premium Automatic Rivet Tool Set provides a modifiable way to fasten firewall additions, off-road modifications, body panels, bicycle attachments, metal sheet roofing, and much more!
EASY TO USE
The tool-free quick-change head design makes it simple to change mandrels and nose pieces quickly without the need for additional tools, make your project easier while you save time.
DESIGN FOR SAVING ENERGY
Ergonomic handles with double compound hinges maximize leverage for easy operation. The perfectly shaped, heavy duty hand riveter is ideal for working in hard-to-reach areas. Great for off-road / Jeep modifications.
STRONG AND DURABLE
The rivet nut tool is made from thick carbon steel with heat-treated, black phosphating finish which protects against corrosion. With the design structure and tough materials, it is sturdy and durable and will last for years.
- Unique spring loaded inner hex sleeve automatically locks the rotation of hand installed mandrel
- Made with durable alloy steel with rubberized handles for added comfort especially when using for extended periods of time
- Great for sheet metal fabrication
- 3/25" (3mm) high-strength carbon steel handles make the rivet nut gun more sturdy and durable,10 specifications to interchangeable mandrel for any situation
13 American Standard Threads Metric M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 and SAE 8-32,10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16,1/2-13 interchangeable mandrel/nose bridge kits in various sizes. The M8 spindle is already on the tool, so the plastic box is empty.
- The material of tool: alloy steel;
- The material of Rivet Nuts: Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
Size - Model BT-606: Length 15" [38 cm]; Handle 4“ [10 cm]
Interchangeable mandrel - Drill size: Metric M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 and SAE 8-32,10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16,1/2-13.